GK479
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GK479

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Veterans Maintenance Gets Laptop with Information Back.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Veterans Maintenance Gets Laptop with Information Back. Empty
PostSubject: Veterans Maintenance Gets Laptop with Information Back.   Veterans Maintenance Gets Laptop with Information Back. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Ideas presented becoming a major crisis is actually over, as Veterans Administration contains the Laptop back, which had Information on it of above 26 million veterans. Luckily for us the stolen laptop was first recovered, but may I ask why the costa rica government has this information from the outset on portable laptops?
In addition to being not just the Veterans Administration it is several other agencies too. Identity Theft is running ramped additionally, the government is to shield the American People, yet if you look into the situation it is the federal government who is messing up the most.
In fact the Identity Theft laws can absolutely be enforced on businesses from the Federal Trade Commission, nevertheless Federal Trade Commission misplaced two laptops with over 100 names of men and women with social security amounts, drivers licenses numbers, names and addresses with it, as well as private financial records.
My Gosh it is the very agency required to aid protect the American Men and women from Identity Thieves, but cannot even protect their selves. How utterly pathetic, you'll need to be kidding me, after so much hoopla and press releases and pr campaigns and they themselves don't protect their own team on the Federal Trade Commission?
Folks we start to use a complete over cart of bureaucratic BS within Washington DC. The reactions to Identity Theft are the particular governments fault, how can we trust the criminals to protect us? Consider this kind of in 2006.
Back to top Go down
https://gk479.forumotion.com

Veterans Maintenance Gets Laptop with Information Back.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GK479 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: