GK479
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GK479

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Low-priced Lenovo notebooks for advanced schooling.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Low-priced Lenovo notebooks for advanced schooling. Empty
PostSubject: Low-priced Lenovo notebooks for advanced schooling.   Low-priced Lenovo notebooks for advanced schooling. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Lenovo Ideapad series is made up of many notebooks that expense under 1000 dollars.
Even though the asking price of these Lenovo notebooks is certainly low, the quality is not really
compromised at all.
Lenovo Ideapad series is made up of many notebooks that expense under 1000
dollars. Even though the asking price of these Lenovo notebooks is certainly low, the quality is normally
not compromised at many. Here is the all the list few lenovo laptops that any of us recommend
getting for higher education or business.

1) Lenovo B470: The B470 is a good laptop that comes that has a 14 inch
display including a powerful dual core Intel exotic bridge processor. It options 4GB
of DDR3 RAM that is increased to up to 8GB for anybody who is a heavy user associated with
multimedia and video incorporate keywords apps. Unlike most affordable notebooks, it comes by means of
Nvidia geforce 410M layouts processing unit that does a tremendous job in
handling HIGH as-well-as full HD online video media. Battery life is simply phenomenal in the process.
The B470 is able to discontinue to 6 hours of runtime for a passing fancy charge. You can read more about that in the Lenovo B470 review.
2) Lenovo Z570: This is certainly another notebook that declines under 1000 dollar make.
The Z570 is a great deal more prettier than any Lenovo computer, thanks to its blown
metallic looks and a major lenovo badge on its lid which make it stand out. It
also features up to date Intel core i collection processor. Typing experience can be
amazing on its chiclet laptop. Not only that, Lenovo even were able to squeeze
in a numeric keypad which could appreciated by those who always crunch in a great deal
of numbers.

3) Lenovo U260: Another notebook that him and i recommend getting is any U260. The
U260 is those of you that want laptop that is not as small as the netbook but
smaller versus the 14 inch notebooks. It packs Core i5 processor and includes
12. 5 inch WXGA present packing 1366 x 768 pixel resolution that is certainly same as most
of your 13 and 14 micron laptops.
Back to top Go down
https://gk479.forumotion.com

Low-priced Lenovo notebooks for advanced schooling.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GK479 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: