GK479
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GK479

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How I received a free Sony PlayStation 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

How I received a free Sony PlayStation 3 Empty
PostSubject: How I received a free Sony PlayStation 3   How I received a free Sony PlayStation 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:52 pm

No annotation specified
Can you really get a Sony PS3 for free? I must admit I was sceptical at first - how can companies afford to give away the very latest games consoles for nothing? Before signing up to one of these fantastic sounding offers I did a little research, just to make sure they were for real. Extensive reading on the subject lead me to conclude that giving away free gadgets is totally legitimate and made possible by a new form of marketing. Let me explain further. Part of obtaining your free PS3 involves completing an offer and getting some of your friends to also complete an offer, the process of which I will explain in more detail in the next paragraph. When you and your friends sign up for an offer the company providing you the free PS3 gets paid a commission for referring you to the offer site. It is this commission which enables them to be able to buy these gadgets, usually in bulk, and give them away for free.
Now I'll explain exactly how I actually got my free Sony PS3. I started off at one of the many websites offering free gadgets such as gadgets-4-free.co.uk. There are many other such site that can be found through a simple search engine query. Once I had chosen my free gift from the home page I signed up with my email address (don't worry about spam, I haven't had a thing) and my postal address. Please make sure you use your actual postal address (not a fake) as this is where your new PS3 will be sent. After signing up I had to choose an offer to complete (as explained above). There are around fifteen different offers to choose from ranging from signing up for free DVD rentals by post or joining a betting site. Some of the offers (such as the DVD rental) are totally free and will cost absolutely nothing as long as you remember to cancel after the initial trial period. Some of the offers do cost money, such as some of the betting offers where you have to deposit and bet anything up to ?0. I think you'll agree that this is still not bad for a PS3 and you might even win with your bet anyway. I went for the free DVD rental offer where all I had to do was choose and receive a couple of DVD's. After I'd watched them I just used the pre-paid envelopes to return them. Once I'd signed up to the offer I was given a website address called a referral link. I now had to give this to a few friends or family members (ten in total) and get them to sign up and complete an offer, just as I had done. Most of them also went for the free DVD rental. As soon as my tenth friend had signed up I was sent an email saying I was now entitled to my free PS3, which was duly delivered within two days, direct to my front door. From initial sign up to the courier turning up at my door was only around five weeks and it didn't cost me a penny!
So I hope my experience has convinced you to have a go yourself. Why shell out almost ?00 for a PS3 when you can get one for nothing? It really does work.

Article Tags:
Free Sony
Back to top Go down
https://gk479.forumotion.com

How I received a free Sony PlayStation 3
Page 1 of 1